Amy Parks is an American actress. She appeared in The Ghost Speaks (2013), Homicide Hunter: Lt. He is best known for starring in films such as Joe Kanda (2011) and 28 Days Haunted (2022). Also on the show, the three teams spend 28 days in one of America’s most haunted locations. The team tries to find out whether there is any truth to the supernatural investigator’s theory. It’s also worth noting that team members don’t have access to the outside world or phone access other than the internet. There is also no information on where they will be staying. As of October 2022, the show is still ongoing.
Amy Parks Age
- How old is Amy Parks? As of 2022, he is 40 years old.
- She was born on June 10, 1982.
- To this day, she has not been dating anyone.
- She also didn’t share much about her father and mother.
- She was well educated according to her educational qualifications.
Amy Parks height and weight
- How tall is Amy Parks? She is 5 feet 2 inches tall.
- Her weight is 56 kg.
- Her body measurements are 34-23-34 inches.
- Her bra size is 32B.
- Her shoe size is 6 (USA).
- Her hair color is dark brown and her eyes are brown.
- She has glowing skin with a cute face structure.
Read more: Tamara Smart (Actress) Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Dating
Amy Parks Wiki, Biography
|real name||Amy Parks|
|age||40 years old (as of 2022)|
|birthday||June 10, 1982|
|key||5 feet 2 inches|
|bra cup size||32B|
|net worth||one million dollars|
amy park date
- Is Amy Parks Married or Dating? No, she doesn’t date.
- She is single and very focused on her career.
- Her past dating history is also not disclosed.
- She keeps her personal and professional life out of the press and in the spotlight.
28 days to explore haunted places
- Lumber Baron Inn (Denver, Colorado)
- Madison Dry Goods (Madison, North Carolina)
- Captain Grant’s Inn (Preston, Connecticut)
Lumber Baron Inn (Denver, Colorado)
The mansion was built in 1890 by John Mouat. The mansion was built on 8,500 square feet. In 1970, a 17-year-old girl ran away from home, was raped by an unknown assailant and strangled to death. Her 18-year-old friend stumbles upon the murder scene and is immediately shot by the killer. Although this incident has not yet been resolved, supernatural activity in the building today is blamed for the fateful event. In addition, haunting events are regularly heard, including the sighting of a young woman in the mansion. Often the sound of phantom footsteps is also heard.
Madison Dry Goods (Madison, North Carolina)
1929 The spooky history of this place dates back to Christmas. Tobacco farmer Charlie Lawson is said to have committed suicide after killing six of his wife and seven children. Charlie also had sex while his eldest daughter Marie was under the influence of evil. This made her pregnant. To solve her problems, Charlie took the drastic step of marrying her.
Captain Grant’s Inn (Preston, Connecticut)
This mansion was built in 1754, 268 years ago. It was built by Captain Grant. He died during an expedition, leaving behind his wife Mercy Adelaide, who also died in the 1800s. Digging the ground, the team found a buried copper pentagram. According to information, the artifact was built in the 1600s and belonged to the land owner at the time, Jonathan Brewster. He was a famous practitioner of the occult, and his dark magic potentially enveloped the area in an eerie darkness.
Amy Parks Facts
- Amy Parks likes to read fictional novels.
- Her favorite book series is the Harry Potter series.
- Parks also likes to play tennis and she is part of the school’s varsity tennis team.
- In his spare time, Parks likes to listen to music and hang out with friends.
Read more: Blu Hunt (Actress) Biography, Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Family