Benny Soliven Net Worth and Income


birthday January 27, 1993
age 29 years old
place of birth stockton, california

Benny Soliven has an estimated net worth of $1 million. Read how he calculated his net worth, YouTube earnings and other sources of income.

quick introduction

Benny Soliven is an American YouTuber best known for uploading challenges, pranks and other videos on her channel, Benny Soliven, featuring family and friends. Benny started the channel on November 30, 2009. Since then, it has gained over 1.22 million subscribers. Also, his channel has a total of over 180 million views. Besides YouTube, he has a lot of fans on other social media platforms. Also, at the time of writing this article, he has over 846,000 Instagram followers.

How does Benny Soliven make money on YouTube?

before doing the calculation name that bona fide The calculations given below are from the beginning of Benny Soliven’s YouTube career. Our estimates are based on concrete facts and figures we’ve gathered directly from Benny’s YouTube details, not false guesses. Now let’s take you on a journey full of numbers and ultimately take a look at Benny Soliven’s YouTube earnings.

Now let’s start with facts and figures. As of this writing, Benny Soliven has exactly 1.22 million subscribers. Benny consistently uploads over 377 videos to her YouTube wardrobe. The video has garnered over 180,044,805 views so far.

waitNow below is some important information you should definitely know to understand Benny’s YouTube earnings estimates and what the results mean.

First, YouTube pays YouTube users by showing ads while viewers watch your video. Remember those annoying ads popping all over your face?

(Image source: parqamarketing.com)

Yes, that is their main source of income and income. Advertisers pay an average of $2-5 for every 1,000 views, depending on factors such as device, location, ad type, user engagement, and more. YouTube is now cutting 45% of its total ad revenue.

For example, if an advertiser pays an average CPM (cost per thousand views) of $5, then YouTubers get 55% of $5 = $2.75 and the remaining $2.25 goes to Google (45%). We hope this clears up the general concepts of the YouTube monetization system.

How much does Benny Soliven earn on YouTube?

FinallyLet me know what you were waiting for.

As mentioned above, the total number of video views from the beginning is 180,044,805. So now dividing by 1000 gives you 180045 total hits for 1000.

Now, taking an average of $3 per 1,000 views, your total YouTube income is $540,135.

Also read: Net Worth of the Ace Family

wait? Are there no taxes for YouTubers?

Which government leaves someone earning from all sources? – Big NO. In general, YouTubers fall into the category of self-employed.

According to medium.comYouTubers are self-employed and fall into the category of a 20% tax rate.

So, subtracting 20% ​​from the above result, Benny Soliven’s estimated YouTube earnings are $432,108.

other income

support: Benny’s Instagram account has over 846,000 followers, so advertisers pay a certain amount for their posts. Considering Benny’s 15 recent posts, the average follower engagement rate for each post is 9.02%.

So, the average estimate of how much Benny charges for sponsorship is $2,530.5 – $4,217.5.

When you add up all the facts and figures above, plus his YouTube earnings and other sources of income, his net worth is $1 million.

Leave a Comment