BLACKPINK is about to release their second new song ‘Shut Down’.
Here’s everything you need to know.
Blackpink ‘Shut Down’ release date and time
Blackpink released the next song ‘Shut Down’ on their SNS on September 6th.
It is also included in the girl group’s 2nd year full album Born Pink. It will be used as the sequel to the hit song Pink Venom.
Nevertheless, Shut Down is scheduled to end on September 16th. It will come around 12:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time and 1:00 PM Korean Standard Time.
Also, the track will be released at about the same time as the group’s next record.
Black Pink Announcing the 2022 Bonpink World Tour
BLACKPINK released the confirmed date and location of their world tour at the same time.
The band officially kicks off riye on October 25th in Dallas, Texas. Also, starting in London, the show will perform 9 times in 7 cities across Europe, ending in Amsterdam.
After performing in North America and Europe, ice cream artists will head to Asia, the Middle East, Australia and New Zealand in 2023.
Meanwhile, fans expressed their anticipation for the group tour in the future.
One fan said, ‘More than 27 countries. This is the world’s largest world tour by a K-pop girl group!’
The following dates are for the North American segment.
- October 25: Dallas, American Airlines Arena
- October 29: Houston, Toyota Center
- November 2: Atlanta, State Farm Arena
- November 6 and 7: First Center, Hamilton, Ontario
- November 10 & 11: Chicago, United Center
- November 14 and 15: Newark, Prudential Center
- November 19: Los Angeles, Bank of California Stadium
Also, the following dates are for the European region.
- 30 November and 1 December: London, The O2
- December 5: Barcelona, Palau San Jordi
- December 8: Cologne, LANXESS Arena
- December 11 and 12: Accor Arena, Paris
- December 15: Copenhagen, Royal Arena
- December 19: Mercedes-Benz Arena, Berlin
- December 22: Amsterdam, Ziggo Dome
Meanwhile, the dates for the Asia, Middle East, Australia and New Zealand routes are as follows:
- January 7 and 8: Bangkok
- January 13th and 14th: Hong Kong
- January 20: Riyadh
- January 28: Abu Dhabi
- March 4: Kuala Lampur
- March 11th: Jakarta
- March 18: Kaohsiung
- March 25: Manila
- May 13: Singapore
- June 10 & 11: Melbourne
- June 16 and 18: Sydney
- June 21: Auckland