Chelsea Sodaro won the Ironman World Championship women’s race on 7 October 2022. She is an American professional triathlete. She has won two national titles. She debuted in that distance at her 2012 US 10km Road Championship. Also, Chelsea Sodaro is the first American to win a title since 2002 when Tim DeBoom won. An American woman has not won a championship since 1996 Paula Newby-Fraser.
Iron Man World Champion 2022 with Chelsea Soda
The 33-year-old mother, who gave birth to daughter Skyla just 18 months ago, won the race in Kona in 8 hours 33 minutes 46 seconds. Sodaro, who has never made it to the Iron Man World Championship until this year, said in an interview with NBC Sports that after winning, “I’m a little bit emotional right now.”
“This is the pinnacle of being right and having a point of view in my life. This is really surprising, but the biggest gift at the end of the finish line is my little one, 18 months old.”
Sodaro took second place, beating her Swiss contender Daniela Ryf, who won the five-time Ironman title. She also beat British player and third-place finisher Lucy Charles-Barclay in 7:50.
Chelsea Sodaro Age, Height and Weight
- Chelsea Sodaro was born on May 9, 1989 in Berkeley, California.
- As of 2022, he is 33 years old.
- She is 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- Her weight is about 65 kg.
- Her body measurements are 37-28-37 inches.
- She has blonde hair and dark brown eyes.
Husband with Chelsea Soda
Chelsea is a married woman with a daughter named Skylar. Moreover, her husband’s name is unknown. She is also not known about her previous dating history.
Read more: Karen Carney Biography, Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Height, Weight
Chelsea Sodaro Wiki, Biography
|real name||Chelsea soda|
|age||33 years old (as of 2022)|
|birthday||May 9, 1989|
|key||5 feet 8 inches|
|bra cup size||36A|
|net worth||2 million dollars|
Education with Chelsea Soda
- Sodaro attended the University of California, Berkeley on an athletic scholarship after graduating from Davis High School in Davis, California.
- While there, she completed her college career as well as honoring an All-American as a senior in cross-country and track.
- She finished ninth in the women’s 5000m at the 2012 NCAA Championships.
Career with Chelsea Soda
Chelsea Sodaro is a professional runner who won two national titles in the 3000m race at the 2012 US 10km Road Championships and the 2013 USATF Indoor Championships. Sodaro was coached by her fellow Cal graduate and Olympic athlete Magdalena Boulet before switching to triathlon in 2017.
In October 2022, Sodaro won the Ironman World Championship in Kona, Hawaii, becoming the first Kona novice champion since Chrissie Wellington and the first American woman to win since 1996. This was her second professional street triathlon.
Read more: Ebony Rainford Brent (narrator) Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Weight