|birthday||May 30, 1991|
|age||31 years old|
|place of birth||USA|
ChilledChaos has an estimated net worth of $1 million. Read how he calculated his net worth, YouTube earnings and other sources of income.
ChilledChaos is an American YouTuber best known for uploading game videos to his channel, ChilledChaos. ChilledChaos started the channel on October 21, 2008. Since then, he has gained over 1.4 million subscribers. Also, his channel has exceeded 784 million cumulative views. Besides YouTube, he has a lot of fans on other social media platforms. Also, at the time of writing this article, he has over 64.4 million Instagram followers.
How does ChilledChaos monetize YouTube?
Before making any calculations we name that bona fide The calculations given below are from the early days of ChilledChaos’ YouTube career. Our estimates are based on concrete facts and figures gathered directly from ChilledChaos’ YouTube details, not false guesses. Now let’s take you on a journey full of numbers and ultimately take a look at ChilledChaos’ YouTube earnings.
Now let’s start with facts and figures. At the time of writing this article, ChilledChaos has exactly 1.4 million subscribers. ChilledChaos has consistently uploaded over 4,499 videos to its YouTube wardrobe. The video has garnered over 784,258,929 views so far.
waitNow, below are some important pieces of information you must know to understand ChilledChaos’ YouTube earnings estimates and what the results mean.
First, YouTube pays YouTube users by showing ads while viewers watch your video. Remember those annoying ads popping all over your face?
(Image source: parqamarketing.com)
Yes, that is their main source of income and income. Advertisers pay an average of $2-5 for every 1000 views, depending on a variety of factors, including device, location, ad type, and user engagement. YouTube is now cutting 45% of its total ad revenue.
For example, if an advertiser pays an average CPM of $5 (cost per 1,000 views), then YouTube users get 55% of $5 = $2.75 and the remaining $2.25 goes to Google (45%). We hope this clears up the general concepts of the YouTube monetization system.
How much does ChilledChaos earn on YouTube?
FinallyLet me know what you were waiting for.
As mentioned above, the total number of video views from the beginning was 784,258,929. So now divide by 1000, the total number of hits for 1000 is 784259.
Now taking an average of $3 per 1,000 views, your total YouTube income is $2,352,777.
Also read: The Ace Family’s Net Worth
wait? Are there no taxes for YouTubers?
What governments leave people with income regardless of origin? – Big NO. In general, YouTubers fall into the category of self-employed people.
According to medium.comYouTubers are self-employed and fall into the category of a 20% tax rate.
So, subtracting 20% from the above result, ChilledChaos’ estimated YouTube earnings are $1,882,222.
support: ChilledChaos’ Instagram account has over 64.4k followers, so advertisers pay a certain amount for their posts. Considering ChilledChaos’s 15 most recent posts, the average follower engagement rate for each post is 7.96%.
So, the average estimate of how much ChilledChaos charges for sponsorship is $264 – $440.
When you add up all the facts and figures above, plus his YouTube earnings and other sources of income, his net worth is $1 million.