|birthday||January 21, 2005|
|age||17 years old|
|place of birth||Cincinnati, Ohio|
Darren Watkins has an estimated net worth of $1 million. Read how he calculated his net worth, YouTube earnings and other sources of income.
Darren Watkins is an American YouTuber best known for uploading games and comedy videos on his channel, IShowSpeed. Darren started the channel on March 22, 2016. Since then, he has gained over 7.67 million subscribers. Also, his channel has totaled over 491 million views. Besides YouTube, he has a lot of fans on other social media platforms. Also, at the time of writing this article, he has over 1.9 million Instagram followers.
How does Darren Watkins make money on YouTube?
Before making any calculations we name that bona fide The calculations given below are from the early days of Darren Watkins’ YouTube career. Estimates are based on concrete facts and figures gathered directly from Darren’s YouTube details, not false guesses. Now let’s take you on a journey full of numbers and ultimately take a look at Darren Watkins’ YouTube earnings.
Now let’s start with facts and figures. At the time of writing this article, Darren Watkins has exactly 7.67 million subscribers. Darren has consistently uploaded over 1,043 videos to her YouTube wardrobe. The video has garnered over 491,153,835 views so far.
waitNow here’s some important information you definitely need to know in order to understand Darren’s YouTube earnings estimates and what the results below mean.
First, YouTube pays YouTube users by showing ads while viewers watch your video. Remember those annoying ads popping all over your face?
(Image source: parqamarketing.com)
Yes, that is their main source of income and income. Advertisers pay an average of $2-5 for every 1000 views, depending on a variety of factors, including device, location, ad type, and user engagement. YouTube is now cutting 45% of its total ad revenue.
For example, if advertisers pay an average CPM of $5 (cost per 1,000 views), YouTube users get 55% of $5 = $2.75 and the remaining $2.25 goes to Google (45%). We hope this clears up the general concepts of the YouTube monetization system.
How much does Darren Watkins earn on YouTube?
FinallyLet me know what you were waiting for.
As mentioned above, the total number of video views from the beginning was 491,153,835. So now if you divide that by 1000, the total number of hits for 1000 is 491154.
Now taking an average of $3 per 1,000 views, your total YouTube income is $1,473,462.
Also read: Net Worth of the Ace Family
wait? Are there no taxes for YouTubers?
Which government leaves someone earning from all sources? – Big NO. In general, YouTubers fall into the category of self-employed.
According to medium.comYouTubers are self-employed and fall into the category of a 20% tax rate.
So, subtracting 20% from the above result, Darren Watkins’ estimated YouTube earnings are $1,178,770.
support: Because Darren has over 1.9 million followers on her Instagram account, advertisers pay a certain amount for their posts. Considering Darren’s last 15 posts, the average follower engagement rate for each post is 24.86%.
So, the average estimate of how much Darren charges for sponsorship is $3,864.75 – $6,441.25.
When you add up all the facts and figures above, plus his YouTube earnings and other sources of income, his net worth is $1 million.