Dyami Brown is a popular and well-known American football wide receiver for the Washington Commanders of the National Football League (NFL). He was again named Receiver of the Week after six receptions, 150 yards, against NC State. He played college football in North Carolina, recorded 1,000 yard seasons in a row in 2019 and 2020, and was drafted by Washington in the third round of the 2021 NFL Draft.
Daimy Brown Father: Charles Brown
Dyami Brown is one of five children and the eldest son of Charles Brown and Tamiko Patterson. His father, a football coach since he was young, has been leading his career. In addition to Dyami, his younger brother Khafre also greatly respects him.
Daimy Brown Mother: Tamiko Patterson
His mother, Tamico Patterson, has been a kidney patient for over 26 years and underwent two transplants after kidney failure.
“Daimi does his best not to turn your long hard work into a struggle for yourself or anyone else,” she said in an interview. His parents, who make great role models for their younger siblings, are proud and lucky to have a son like him.
Read more: Brock Purdy Wiki, Profile, Age, Height, Weight, Girlfriends, Family
Dyami Brown Wiki, biography
|real name||Dammy Brown|
|age||22 years old as of 2022|
|net worth||3 million dollars|
|birthday||November 1, 1999|
|job||american football wide receiver|
|place of birth||Charlotte, North Carolina|
|key (approximately)||Feet inches: 6′ 0″
|weight (approximately)||kilograms – 88 kg
Pounds – 195 Pounds
|body measurements||About 44-32-40 inches|
|forearm size||19 inches|
|Shoe size||18 (USA)|
|eye color||dark brown|
|hair color||blond hair|
|family members||Father: Charles Brown
Mother: Tamiko Patterson
|social media account||Instagram: _Diamy Brown
Dyami Brown Career Highlights
- Brown grew up in Charlotte, North Carolina and attended West Mecklenburg High School.
- As a junior, he hit 999 receiving yards and 14 touchdowns on offense and five interceptions on defense.
- 41 receptions for 631 yards in his sophomore year led to 10 touchdowns and is also rushing for 5 additional touchdowns.
- A four-star recruit, Brown was considered the state’s best-in-class wide-receiver prospect and was dedicated to college football player Tar Heels at the University of North Carolina.
- In his freshman year, Brown caught 17 passes over 173 yards and touchdowns. By sophomore year, his number had increased dramatically from 1,034 yards to 51 receptions.
- This led the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) to 20.3 yards per reception and tied the school record with 12 touchdowns.
- After catching six passes and three touchdowns for 202 yards in an award-winning game against the Virginia Cavaliers, he won the ACC Receiver of the Week title.
- He captures another 150 yard performance against NC State.
- In 2020, Brown had another 1,000-yard season with eight touchdowns and was named third-team All-American by the Associated Press.
- He was also the first FBS player to average more than 20 yards per catch in a row since 2000.
- He declined to participate in the 2021 Orange Ball in preparation for the 2021 NFL Draft.
- His younger brother Khafre played wide receivers with him in North Carolina.
Read more: Who is Victoria Barkova? The long jump prospect has taken the internet by storm.