What is Emma Chamberlain’s net worth?
|net worth||12 million dollars|
|age||21 years old|
|job||social media personality|
|Salary and Income||$4 million per year|
Emma Chamberlain is an American blogger and social media figure who is considered one of the most influential YouTubers in the world. Emma said she dropped out of high school before she even rose to stardom and is known for her wit and humble humor.
After launching the channel in 2016, Emma soon rose to prominence and viewers were enchanted by her true vlog style. She rose to fame on the Internet as she became famous for her frugal style and sculptural videos of her life.
In 2019, she attended Paris Fashion Week for the first time as part of a collaboration with YouTube and Louis Vuitton, eventually becoming a brand ambassador.
Emma currently appears frequently on the red carpet after attending the Venice Film Festival and Met Gala. She is also the founder of luxury coffee and tea brand Chamberlain Coffee, and she hosts a weekly podcast series, Everything Goes.
- In 2022, Emma was ranked #5 on Forbes’ Top Creators list.
- Emma has been named to Forbes’ Under 30 – Social Media list of 2021.
- Emma was named to Time Magazine’s Time 100 Next list of 2019.
- Emma was named one of the “25 Most Influential People on the Internet” with the article “Chamberlain pioneered the vlog approach that shook YouTube’s unofficial style guide”.
- Emma has been described by Atlantic’s Taylor Lorenz as “the most influential person in the world”.
Emma Francis Chamberlain was born on May 22, 2001 in San Bruno, California to oil painters Michael Chamberlain and Sophia Pinetree Chamberlain. Emma spent most of her childhood in San Mateo County.
When Emma was only five years old, her parents divorced. She attended Central Middle School in San Carlos, California, and then Catholic Notre Dame High School. She dropped out at the beginning of her third year after becoming famous on YouTube. She eventually earned her diploma after passing the California high school graduation exams.
Emma was exhausted from high school towards the end of her sophomore year. Her father encouraged her to pursue her hobbies outside of her school and she decided to create her YouTube channel. She used zoom to edit, write on screen and pause.
She first moved to Los Angeles in 2018 and founded Sister Squad with then-young YouTube stars James Charles and Dolan Twins. She eventually signed a contract with the United Talent Agency when her career began in earnest.
In 2018, Emma contracted with shopping app Dote to promote the shopping app. Her team sent her to her Texas in early 2018 to attend the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival with her group of YouTubers, whom she dubbed her “girdles.”
Emma also designed the Low Key/High Key Emma clothing line, which Dote launched in July 2018. It was a huge success, but after Dote was accused of being a racist, she ended her engagement with them. In 2019, she appeared alongside other teenage social media figures in the first episode of Teen Code, a MTV and Snapchat partnership.
Emma gradually entered the fashion world after her YouTube career. In March 2019, she attended Louis Vuitton Paris Fashion Week with YouTuber Carly Kloss. She presented a Teen Vogue event at New York Fashion Week in September 2019.
In 2019, Emma released the first episode of her podcast, Everything Goes. These episodes were a weekly series formerly known as Stupid Genius, which attempted to have a constant conversation about a specific issue or topic.
Produced by Ramble Official in collaboration with Cadence13 and the United Talent Agency, it also produces podcasts for YouTube users Rhett & Link and Smosh. In 2019, she decided to launch Chamberlain Coffee, which sells soaked coffee bags and cups. Emma also collaborated with publisher magnate Simon & Schuster to launch Ideal Planner in August 2020.
Emma’s collaborations include: In 2019, she collaborated with Crap Eyewear to create a line of sunglasses. As a result, she made an appearance at Paris Fashion Week 2019 as part of a joint sponsorship deal with Louis Vuitton and Youtube.
Emma has been a Cartier brand ambassador since 2022. She has appeared in numerous major publications such as Vogue, Allure, Cosmopolitan, Harper’s Bazaar, W Magazine, and more. Emma has also appeared at the Met Gala, Venice Film Festival, and Fashion Week over the past three years, and she has become a regular host of Vogue events.
Awards and nominations
- Emma won the Streamy Award for Breakout Creator in 2018 and First Person and Creator Product in 2022 out of a total of 7 nominations.
- Emma won the Shorty Award for Best Podcaster of 2019 out of 3 nominations.
- Emma won two People’s Choice Awards for Social Star of the Year 2020 and Pop Podcast of the Year for Everything with Emma Chamberlain.
- Emma won a Teen Choice Award for Favorite Female Webstar of 2019 and was nominated for a Kids’ Choice Award in 2022.
Emma is in a relationship with role model-style American musician Tucker Pillsbury, who they kept secret until they attend the Vanity Fair Oscar party together in 2022.
In 2019, she told W Magazine, “I don’t like giving too much detail about very, very personal aspects of my relationships with family and friends.”
own brand products
She also launched her own branded merchandise line, raising $7 million in Series A through numerous merchandise sales. She attended Paris Fashion Week and sat in the front row of a Louis Vuitton show.
her growing wealth.
Emma has worked with several charities including the Make-A-Wish Foundation, including meeting fans at VidCon 2019 and participating in videos on the Make-A-Wish channel.
How does Emma Chamberlain spend her money?
Emma has a variety of houses all over the world. She just sold her own and her West Hollywood estate for $5.26 million and bought it for $3.9 million.
Emma paid $4.3 million for her 5-bedroom, 7-bath, LA Benedict Canyon home in June 2021. She spent June of last year renovating over 4,440 square feet of land located high up above the Beverly Hills. .
The home was originally built in 1955 and features wood textures and bohemian-style designs that combine paintings by Chamberlain’s father and Michael Chamberlain.
There’s also an affordable Etsy memorabilia with a $12,000 Ultrafragola mirror and a Martin Massé dining table in the shape of a surfboard under a $31,000 Trueing Studio chandelier.
Emma Chamberlain net worth
As of 2022, Emma Chamberlain’s net worth is estimated at $12 million. Her YouTube channel is one of the fastest growing channels in the United States, and she earns about $2 million a year from YouTube ads.
In less than two years, she has approximately 10.1 million YouTube subscribers and 16.1 million Instagram followers as of this writing. Emma is one of the most engaged of all creators on the Forbes list, and nearly 12% of her Instagram followers have engaged with her content.
Emma has released a podcast that quickly climbed to the top of the podcast charts in 50 countries. Emma earns millions of dollars from sponsorship deals with Hollister and Louis Vuitton. Her most popular videos tend to be collaborations that leverage the strengths of multiple audiences, such as crossover events.
Emma Chamberlain noodles
- Emma prefers to work out at the gym, but occasionally does yoga at home.
- In a 2020 interview, Emma revealed how she dealt with body anomalies and eating disorders as she grew up.
- Real Estate’s Kinder Blumen and Nick Leng’s Pretty Some Time are Emma’s two favorite songs.
- Emma took lessons in karate, taekwondo, gymnastics, ice skating and cello.
- Emma is a vegetarian and vegan who enjoys tofu salads, vegetable sushi and strawberry smoothies.
- Emma’s favorite TV show is The Office and her favorite movies are Moonrise Kingdom, Napoleon Dynamite, and Coraline.
- Emma often plans trips and treks with her friends and keeps a Yorkshire terrier named Sammy as a pet.
- Emma has met celebrities like Kendall Jenner, Hailey Bieber, the Hadid sisters, and even Billie Eilish.