Jasiel Amon Robinson, better known as ‘Yung Joc’, is an American rapper and songwriter from Atlanta who has a net worth of $4 million dollars. In 2005, Joc caused an overnight sensation in the hip-hop industry with his single. “It’s going down”. single reached Position #3 It reached the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Grammy.
Joc’s father gave him his first break while writing a jingle for the Revlon cosmetics company. Growing up, his father taught him a lot about business. Years later, as a platinum-selling rapper, he used the same progressive financial knowledge in his hip-hop career. Joc followed in his father’s footsteps and established his own label. “Leader” to release his song.
Joc is also known for his motorcycle dance, which featured prominently in the song video. He has collaborated on hits with many artists, including: Rick Ross, Typayne, bobby vand Gucci grind.
Joc Appears as a Supporting Actor in Vh1’s Reality Series “Love and Hip-Hop: Atlanta” He proved to his fans and the world that he could do well not only in music but also in front of the camera.
- Joc earns about $1.8 million a year.
- Joc also made about $50000 from sales of his gold record “New Joc City” and $250,000 from sales of “Hustlenomics”.
- Joc revealed that in 2015 he made about $8 million from the song “It’s Goin’ Down” alone.
- He reached number 20 on Forbes’ list of richest rappers in 2006, earning about $10 million that year.
- Joc received between $7 million and $8 million for publishing and licensing rights for “New Joc City” and $15,000 for “It’s Goin’ Down” license.
- In 2006, he signed a $2,500,000 contract with Bad Boy South for three albums.
- He is said to have made $2 million in unpaid royalties lawsuits against Block Entertainment and Badboy South Label.
- He has appeared in 82 episodes so far, earning $50,000 for each episode of “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.”
- He also earns $50,000 per episode for two seasons on “Leave It to Stevie.”
- Joc’s first single “It’s Goin’ Down” was certified gold by the RIAA and won the BET Hip Hop Track of the Year award.
- His hit single “It’s Goin’ Down” is the first song by a Bad Boy Entertainment artist to enter the Top 40 in two years.
- In 2007, Joc and T-Pain reached number one with “Buy U a Drank”.
- He was so exhausted from traveling and advertising in his first year of popularity that he fell asleep during an interview. This earned more attention and recognition from hard-working musicians.
- He founded his own record company, Swag Team Entertainment, and released the hit song “Stanky Leg”.
Jasiel Amon Robinson was born on April 2, 1983 in Atlanta, Georgia. His father, Stanley Tucker, ran a hair care products company. During his high school years, he did a variety of jobs, including: work at the zoo and car wash, while also studying and working hard at school. He always dreamed of becoming a lawyer, but later joined the theater.
Joc’s father helped Joc get the opportunity to: create a jingle for Revlon. He started his own record label, Mastermind, to continue his father’s entrepreneurial legacy.
After leaving school, Joc worked for a construction company. It didn’t last long because he was hired to compose. Raw transaction records.
Yung Joc’s career began in 2005. Working with Nitty Beats in song “This is the deceased.” As a result, Joc worked with Sean Combs’ Bad Boy South and signed a multi-million dollar contract. Russell “Block” Spencer (head of the Block Enterprises label) has released his debut album ‘New Joc City’.
his next single “I know.” has been released. ‘It’s Goin Down’ and ‘I Know U See It’ were huge hits. Vertex at #3 and #17 on the Billboard Hot 100. his second album in 2007 “Hustlenomics” ‘Bottle Poppin’ and ‘Coffee Shop’ were released and featured.
Again in 2007 Young Joc was featured on Hotstylz’s single. “The Boy Who Sees”. In 2008 he was featured in the song. “So Fly, Get Like Me, Beep”. The following year, in 2009, Yung Joc released his own mixtape. “Epileptic Flu” On his label website Swag Team Entertainment. Joc’s mixtape kept fans engaged while waiting for his next big album.
Followed by Joc’s single ‘Yeah look’ His album ‘Mr. Robinson’s Neighborhood’ has been released. First official single release “I Got A Bitch” It is the second single after the third album in 2014. “Characteristic”. Since then, they have released ‘The Wrong Place’ (2016) and ‘Perfect Timing’ (2019).
How does he spend his money?
• real estate
In March 2017, Yung Joc bought a 5,746 square foot home in Riverdale, Georgia for $1.1 million.
• luxury car
Joc also spends money on several luxury sports cars, such as the Lamborghini Gallardo and the 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500.
• child support
As you may not know, Joc has eight children and his money goes to child support.
• legal matter
Most of Young Joc’s money was lost in a lawsuit the Atlanta Record label brought against him for copyright infringement and the recent arrest of child abandonment.
swag team entertainment
Joc founded his own record label, Swagg Team Entertainment, from Jive Records in 2010. Chicago rap group Hotstylz debuted under Swag Team Entertainment with their first track “Lookin Boy”. Also commemorating the debut of the Dallas rap trio GS Boyz, their first album was “Stanky Legg”.
A number of artists are currently signed to the label, including Southside, Prince Charming, Myk G Mr 16 Bars and Kidd Starr.
Joc has been a supporting member of the VH1 reality series Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta since 2014. He also appeared in Season 1 of VH1’s Scared Famous, which aired in 2017.
He also appeared in Leave It to Stevie (2016-2018) and Wild ‘n Out (2021), and in 2018 appeared in minor roles in films such as Products of the American Ghetto and Merry Wish-Mas.
Yung Joc has 8 children from 4 different women as of 2015. school girlfriend fatima Until 2001, they had a son, Amoni. Between 2001 and 2014 he got married. Alexandria Robinson And they have three children: Chase, Amir and Zakori.
After the divorce, he had two girlfriends and two sets of twins. All of his relationships have been revealed and are part of the “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” storyline.
Dating with an actress from 2012 to 2013 Carla Daniels And they have twins, Cadence and Camora. He previously dated entrepreneur and actress Sina Bina from 2013 to 2014, and they have twins Eden and Allon.
In 2014, he dated and lived together with Karlie Redd, who he co-starred in “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,” and had a brief romance with co-stars. Tommy Lee and caddy. He has been in a serious relationship with attorney Kendra Robinson since 2016 and was engaged in 2019, but the couple’s wedding plans were delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Awards and nominations
Throughout his career, Yung Joc received awards and nominations for his work in the music industry. Yung Joc was nominated for six BET Hip-Hop Awards for “It’s Goin’ Down” (2008) and was awarded Hip-Hop Track of the Year in 2006.
He was also nominated for Best Live Performer (2006), Rookie of the Year (2006), Hip-Hop Dance of the Year (2006), Hip-Hop MVP of the Year (2006), and Hip-Hop Video. Year of “Get Like Me” (2006).
He was nominated for three. Billboard Music Awards 2006: Top R&B Song, Top Rap Artist and Rap Songs Artist of the Year were all awarded for “It’s Goin’ Down”.
Joc was also nominated for Best R&B/Soul or Rap Dance Cut, Best R&B/Soul or Rap New Artist at the 2007 Soul Train Music Awards, and Best Rap Song at the Grammy Awards.
Controversies and legal issues
burglar received $70,000 It’s on a rig and hard drive containing an unreleased track from his third album from the recording studio of his label Swag Team in 2011. He identified one of the robbers as follows: “Honcho” After getting to know one of the robbers.
Yung Joc and Gucci Man had an argument over a song line. The rapper used Joc’s name in a derogatory way to imply that he wasn’t trying to go bankrupt like Yung Joc. When Joc heard this line, he got angry and replied that Gucci Mane was good at getting others to speak for him.
Legal problems arose later in Yung Joc’s career. When Joc learned from the press that he was planning to sue, he could make headlines in newspapers. block entertainment and badboy entertainment Because he didn’t pay the money owed him.
In 2012, RCA Music Group announced the closure of J Records, Arista Records and Jive Records for copyright infringement and breach of contract. The company has retained ownership of all noble music produced since 2005.
Youngjak did not seem to have any legal problems, but it was reported that he was arrested in May 2022 on charges of neglecting children and then released. Deposit of $1,300. In the meantime, Joc claimed he was paying the mother of an unnamed child. $4,000 and $5,000 per month.
Joc decided to prioritize other expenses over child support. Her child’s mother reported her child abandoned. Joc offered $1,500 to spend on her Christmas shopping, but didn’t know she had an arrest warrant for him.
English net worth
As of 2022, Yung Joc’s net worth is estimated at around $4 million. He earns most of his income from music and television. In a short period of time, he gained fame by working with many popular artists.
His career earnings are expected to be up to $6.5 million, but after taxes of roughly 34% or $221 million, Joc’s total career earnings are around $4.29 million.
he pays royalties radio, spotify, or Pandora You also get $15,000 for each gig. He also earns millions of dollars from songs created by himself and his production company, Swag Team Entertainment. He’s in “LHHATL” earn $50,000 per episode.
Joc also created a line of chips under the name Rap Snacks. He also makes money from his YouTube channel and runs a hair salon and luxury car rental business in Atlanta, Georgia.
Interesting Facts About Young Joc
- Joc’s family encouraged Joc to star in Love and Hip-Hop.
- Joc has appeared on social media with a bizarre new hairstyle and is getting a lot of attention.
- Joc claimed to have created and shared a mocking meme on the Internet.
- Joc is an aspiring actor who wants to play roles in movies and scripted TV shows.
- He said his wedding to Kendra Robinson would be televised for free.
- Joc even tattooed the name of her fiancee Kendra Robinson on his genitals.
- Joc enjoys football and is a Chicago Bears fan.
- Joc was a big fan of Soulja Boy.
- Joc is a strong advocate for breast cancer awareness.
- As of 2022, Yung Joc’s net worth is approximately $4 million.