Jorge Messi is best known as the father of Lionel Messi, a steel plant manager who is widely regarded as one of the best players in the world and regularly praised by fellow pundits, coaches and media. Although Lionel was coached by his father, his early influence as a player came from his maternal grandmother, Celia.
jorge messi former fame
- Jorge Messi is of Italian and Spanish descent, the great-grandson of immigrants from Italy and Catalonia’s north-central Adriatic Marche region.
- His parents are devout Catholic Christians.
- His current date of birth or date of birth is unknown.
- By 2022, you will probably be in your 50s.
- He keeps his personal life away from the media and limelight.
- He always prefers to avoid all sorts of disputes and scandals.
- He is a man of few words but an influential presence on social media platforms.
- He is known for his reliability as well as his impressive work ethic which has earned him respect among his peers.
jorge messi wife
Jorge Messi was married to Celia Cuccittini, who worked in a magnet manufacturing workshop. She is of Italian descent. The couple’s son, Lionel Messi, grew up in a close-knit, football-loving family and developed a passion for the sport from an early age, playing constantly with his older brothers Rodrigo and Matías and his cousins. unfolded. Maximiliano and Emanuel Biancucchi both became professional footballers.
Also read: Who is Evan Rachel Wood’s Mother, Sara Lynn Moore?
Jorge Messi Profile
|real name||Jorge Horacio Messi|
|age||50 years old (as of 2022)|
|key||5 feet 10 inches|
|children||Maria Sol Messi, Matthias Messi, Lionel Messi,
|parents||Eusebio Messi, Rosa Maria Perez|
|grandchildren||Thiago Messi Rocuzo, Mateo Messi Rocuzo, Chiro Messi Rocuzo|
jorge messi son
The son of Jorge Messi, Lionel Messi joined local club Grandoli at the age of four. Messi joined the Rosario club at the age of six. He rose quickly through the club’s ranks in the 2003–04 season. In 2003, at the age of 16, he made his first team debut, appearing in the 75th minute in José Mourinho’s friendly match against Porto. .
Jorge Messi Facts
- Jorge Messi is Messi’s very supportive father.
- He played a crucial role in his upbringing and development.
- He encourages him to work hard and never give up on anything he sets his mind to.
- Jorge was also instrumental in Messi’s move from Argentina to Spain, which proved key to his development into the world-class player we know today.
- The two still have a close relationship, which is evident in the way Messi talks about his father.
- He often speaks of him with respect and gratitude for all the sacrifices he has made to ensure a better future for his son.
- Jorge is also immensely proud of Messi’s achievements and regularly expresses delight when talking about them.
- He even accompanies Messi on select tours around the world and has been spotted cheering on Messi at the stadium.
- It’s clear that Messi wouldn’t be the player he is today without his supportive father.
- Together they have created a strong bond and a lasting legacy beyond football.
Also read: Who is Sophie Capewell’s father, Nigel Capewell?