Katina Taylor, the ex-wife of former American football defender and outside linebacker Jason Taylor, played four-year Letterman and three-year start with the University of Akron’s Akron Zips before being picked up as the 13th pick in the third round. She was selected with the 73rd overall in Miami’s NFL Draft in 1997.
Katina Taylor before fame
- Katina Taylor is 46 years old.
- She was born in Miami, Florida in 1976.
- She is of Cuban descent.
- She holds American nationality and is of mixed ethnicity.
- Based on her educational qualifications, Katina received her BA in Psychology from the University of Miami.
- She also has a Master’s degree in Counseling from Florida International University.
Meet Jason Taylor’s ex-wife, Katina Taylor
Katina Taylor is the ex-wife of former NFL star Jason Taylor. The couple divorced in 2017 after being married for 11 years. Katina met Jason when the two were students at the University of Miami.
Also the younger sister of Taylor and Taylor’s former teammate Zach Thomas, his ex-wife Katina has three children: sons Isaiah and Mason, and daughter Zoe. Katina filed for divorce twice in 2006, where she demanded irreconcilable differences and custody of the children, but both times she dropped the petition.
The couple divorced quietly in 2015 in Key West, Florida. Taylor lives in the Fort Lauderdale suburb of Plantation. Taylor’s sister Joy Taylor is a news anchor for Herd along with Colin Cowherd of Fox Sports 1. His son Mason plays college football at LSU.
Katina Taylor net worth
Katina is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) in the State of Florida. She has her own and her private clinic, Katina Taylor Counseling, in Miami.
Katina is an active philanthropist and has been involved in several charities over the years. She is the director of the Jason Taylor Foundation, which supports disadvantaged youth in South Florida. Katina’s net worth is $5 million.
Read more: Mark Hupp (Pam Hupp’s ex) Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Wife
Katina Taylor Wiki, biography
|real name||Katina Taylor|
|age||46 years old (as of 2022)|
|key||5 feet 6 inches|
|bra cup size||36BB|
|children||Sons: Isaiah and Mason
|net worth||5 million dollars|
Katina Taylor Husband
- Katina Taylor is best known as Jason Taylor’s ex-wife.
- Additionally, Taylor is currently married to Monica Taylor on August 18, 2020.
- They got engaged on July 2, 2019.
- Taylor and Monica are expecting their first child in August 2021.
Katina Taylor Height, Weight and Dimensions
How tall is Katina Taylor? She is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs about 62 kg. Her body measurements are 36-28-40 inches. Her bra cup size is 36BB. She has dark brown eyes and blonde hair.
Katina Taylor Facts
- Taylor and his wife Katina founded the Jason Taylor Foundation in South Florida in 2004 with the goal of improving the lives of children.
- Taylor has also partnered with Invicta Watch Group and CEO Eyal Lalo.
- “As a watch enthusiast and collector, I am delighted to be working with Invicta on the development and launch of my watch collection,” he said.
Read more: Who is Rachael Ray’s spouse, John Cusimano?