Leo Burnett Chicago ended a very successful year tonight at The One Show 2022, with “The Lost Class” on behalf of Change Ref, Best of Show, 3 Best of Discipline Awards and 20 Gold Pencils. has been obtained. year.
The agency was awarded Best in the Creative Use of Data, Creative Efficiency, and Out of Home categories. In total, Leo Burnett Chicago was awarded 20 gold pencils, 3 silvers, 7 bronze medals and 14 achievements.
“Lost Class” was the most awarded work at One Show 2022, winning 20 gold pencils, 4 silver awards, 5 bronze medals, and 7 achievements. Hungry Man Los Angeles took home a silver medal and one of the merits for that credit.
Here are this year’s top One Show honors, based on the cumulative points of Pencils and Merits earned in all disciplines:
• Agency of the Year — Leo Burnett Chicago
• Independent Agency of the Year – L&C New York
• Brand Side Agency of the Year — Google Devices and Services Creative Team Mountain View
• Network of the Year – Ogilvy Group
• Creative Holding Company of the Year — Omnicom Group
• Production Company of the Year – Hungry Man Los Angeles
• Music and Sound Company of the Year – Beacon Street Venice
• Client of the Year — Unilever
• Nonprofit Client of the Year – Change Reference
• Brand of the Year — Google
One Show 2022 Best of Disciplin Winners:
• Brand side — AB InBev Colombia, Abaco Bogotá for Tienda Cerca and Macarena Bogotá draftLine with “Tienda Cerca” AB InBev Colombia Bogotá
• Branded Entertainment — Mojo Supermarket New York with Active Theory Los Angeles, “DojaCode” for Girls Who Code
• Creative Effects – Ogilvy UK London and Ogilvy Toronto “Courage is Beautiful” for Dove
• Creative Uses of Data – Leo Burnett Chicago with The Hungry Man Los Angeles “The Lost Class” for Change Ref
• Experience and Immersive — Leo Burnett Chicago and The Hungry Man Los Angeles “The Lost Class” for Change Ref
• Film — Riff Raff Films London and 750mph London, Moving Picture Company London, and Final Cut London “Open Spaces” for Burberry
• Design — Google Creative Lab New York and Google Mountain View for its own “timelapse in Google Earth”
• Direct Marketing — “Shutter Advertising” by Heineken, Publicis Italy Milan with Prodigious Milan, Prodigious Milan, JAJAFilms Barcelona and TresBien Buenos Aires.
• Games — Cheil Worldwide PengTai Beijing and Cheil Worldwide Hong Kong “Samsung Harassment Master”
• Health & Wellness — “Piñatex” for L&C New York and Suitcase Production New York and Agosto Lima Dole Sunshine Company and Ananas Anam
• IPs and products — Google devices and services for their own “Real Tone” Creative Team Mountain View
• Interactive, online and mobile — GUT São Paulo with HEFTY São Paulo, I Hate Flash São Paulo and Mol São Paulo, “Hidden Places” by Heinz
• Interactive & Mobile Craft — Mojo Supermarket New York with Active Theory Los Angeles, “DojaCode” for Girls Who Code
• Integration — BBH USA New York with Anonymous Content Los Angeles and Cabin New York, Google’s “Black-Owned Friday”
• Video production – Serviceplan Germany Munich “The Wish” for Penny
• Music and Sound Craft — BBDO New York “Teenage Dream” for Sandy Hook Promise
• Outside the Home — Leo Burnett Chicago and The Hungry Man Los Angeles “The Lost Class” for Change Ref
• Pharma — “David’s Unusables” for Special Auckland Motor Neuron Disorders New Zealand (MND NZ) with Auckland Post Office
• Print – “The Most Valuable News” from the newspaper Folha de S.Paulo, São Paulo, Africa
• PR — Jung von Matt DONAU Vienna Vienna Tourism Board “The Vienna Strip by OnlyFans”
• Radio and Audio — Dentsu Webchutney Bengaluru “Unfiltered History Tour” for VICE World News
• Social Media — McCann Paris Neuilly-sur-Seine and McCann Health London, McCann Worldgroup Germany Düsseldorf and Weber Shandwick Neuilly-sur-Seine, Spinneys and “The Bread Exam” for the Lebanese Breast Cancer Foundation
One Show 20221 Special Award
The One Show CMO Pencil recognizes the brand-side marketers behind the world’s single most influential single idea for a brand’s business over the past year. For the first time in the history of this special award, The One Show honors the brand’s co-winners.
Google’s CMO, Lorraine Twohill, won the award along with Google’s Image Equity Lead Florian Koenigsberger for “Real Tone,” a collection of technological improvements to the Pixel 6 camera and Google Photos that emphasizes every nuance more accurately and beautifully. skin color. The exception to this year’s inclusion of Koenigsberger as a co-winner is a recognition of the important role he has played in making this innovative and important technology a reality.
The prestigious One Show 2022 Penta Pencil, awarded to Ogilvy UK and Dove, awarded to agencies and brands that have created outstanding creative work together over the past five years.
The One Show Fusion Pencil is the industry’s first global award to recognize outstanding work that best incorporates DEI principles and underrepresented groups, both in the creative content of the work and in the team that created it.
• BBH USA New York City with Anonymous Content Los Angeles and Cabin New York, Google’s “Black-Owned Friday”
• FCB India Delhi with FCB Chicago “The Nominate Me Selfie” for Times of India and Political Sharkty
• Zulu Alpha Kilo Toronto and Zulubot Toronto, “Micropedia of Fine Attacks” for the Black Business and Professions Association
There are two One Show Green Pencil winners for this year’s most environmentally friendly creative work.
• L&C New York and Suitcase Productions New York, for Agosto Lima “Pinatex”, Dole Sunshine Company and Ananas Anam
• “#TurnToCold” by Saatchi & Saatchi New York and Biscuit Filmworks Los Angeles and Pickle Music New York, Procter & Gamble, Tide
Created in collaboration with the United Nations Office of Partnerships and the non-profit PVBLIC Foundation, the One Show Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Pencil aims to reward agencies and brands for work that improves the world and secures a sustainable future for all. moved on to
• “Piñatex” by L&C New York, Suitcase Productions New York and Agosto Lima, Dole Sunshine Company and Ananas Anam
• Wunderman Thompson Colombia Bogota “Waterlight” for E-Dina Energy
The One Show Cultural Driver Gold Pencil was awarded to McCann Paris Neuilly-sur-Seine in conjunction with McCann Health London for recognizing influential ideas and practices that have had a significant impact on their respective cultures and environments and exist outside the traditional categories of advertising and design. , McCann Worldgroup Germany “Bread Trial” for Düsseldorf and Weber Shandwick Neuilly-sur-Seine, Spinneys and Lebanese Breast Cancer Foundation.
The winners of the All One Show 2022 Gold, Silver, Bronze and Excellence Awards were announced yesterday.
After Leo Burnett Chicago, McCann Paris Neuilly-sur-Seine took the most wins with nine in the “Bread Trial” category for Spinneys and the Lebanese Breast Cancer Foundation. São Paulo, Africa, won eight gold medals, including four each for the House of Lapland “Salla 2032” and the Folha de S.Paulo Newspaper “The Most Valuable News”.
The small independent agency had a strong year at One Show. For example, L&C New York has won four Gold, Best of Discipline in Health & Wellness, Green Pencil, SDG Pencil and was named Independent Agency of the Year. Mojo Supermarket New York selected 6 Gold Pencils, 2 Best of Disciplines (Branded Entertainment, Interactive & Mobile Craft), 1 Silver and 3 Bronze.
The One Show 2022 exhibited 19,579 entries from 66 countries, a 10.5% increase from last year. Agencies, studios, brands, production companies and designers from 44 countries and territories have won 193 gold pencils, 163 silvers, 233 bronzes and 1,022 achievements.
The One Show 20221 global, regional and national creative rankings will be released on May 23rd.
Creative Week 2022 sponsors include Shutterstock and Verizon.
Producer of One Show, ADC Annual Awards, Type Directors Club Communication Design and Typeface Design Awards, Young Guns and Creative Week, One Club for Creativity is the world’s leading non-profit organization with a mission to support and celebrate global creativity. Community. One Show is the premier global awards ceremony for advertising, design and digital marketing with a focus on the creativity of ideas and the quality of execution. Founded in 1921, the Global ADC Annual Awards are the world’s longest-running creative awards in advertising and design honoring excellence in crafts, design and innovation. Creative Week, held in May, is the premier festival celebrating the intersection of advertising and art.