Machine Gun Kelly has expressed her feelings about the Omaha spray painting incident, in which a bus was vandalized by homophobic remarks.
Here’s everything you need to know.
Machine Gun Kelly Responds to Omaha Spray Painting Incident
Machine Gun Kelly, whose real name is Colson Baker, is based in Omaha, Nebraska to perform at the CHI Health Center.
But on Thursday morning, the 32-year-old singer woke up to find one of his tour buses had been damaged.
Exposed images show Kelly’s red bus marked ‘RAP DEVIL F*****’ on one side and a graphic display of her ejaculating genitals on the other.
Nevertheless, the rocker Instagram story To address the vandalism incident on a bus that occurred on Thursday, August 4th.
He said, ‘You are so stupid. I thought it was my bus and painted it with spray paint. Wrong bus, you idiot.’
He also shouted ‘Do the first part of the crime right’.
The Emo Girl hitmaker mocked the vandalist’s stupidity and claimed they waited until early morning to spray paint the vehicle.
He said, ‘The second time I was on the bus until 4:30 a.m., which means you ‘waited until 5 a.m.’ to do a spray paint ad***.
Kelly went on to say, ‘You could be cuddling or doing something with your partner at home, and instead you’re like, “Damn, I just wish he could go up to his hotel room and paint this damn paint.”‘
He said, ‘I washed it before I even saw it! Aren’t you sad? I’m still in bed and haven’t enjoyed it. You just… You annoyed.’
Machine Gun Kelly’s 2022 Tour Dates
Machine Gun Kelly is on a Mainstream Sellout Tour to support the studio album of the same name. The record was released worldwide on March 25, 2022.
Moreover, the rapper’s tour began on June 8 at the Moody Center in Austin, Texas.
- August 6: USANA Amphitheater in Salt Lake City, Utah
- August 7: Ball Arena, Denver, Colorado
- August 9: Wells Fargo Arena, Des Moines, IA
- August 10: Enterprise Center in St. Louis, Missouri
- August 11: Ruoff Music Center, Noblesville, IN
- August 13: First Energy Stadium, Cleveland, Ohio
- September 17: Lanxess Arena, Cologne
- September 19: TipSports Arena, Prague
- September 21: Brussels Palais 12
- September 23: Festhalle, Frankfurt am Main
- September 25: Olympiahalle, Munich