Candy Dulfer is a Dutch jazz and pop saxophonist. She is the daughter of jazz saxophonist Hans Dulfer. She started playing at the age of 6 and formed her first band, Funky Stuff, at 14. Her debut album, Saxuality (1990), was nominated for a Grammy. In addition to her musical career, she has acted and recorded with Van Morrison, Angie Stone, Maceo Parker, Rick Braun and Dave Stewart.
She also performed live with Alan Parsons (1995), Pink Floyd (1990), and Tower of Power (2014). She hosted the Dutch television show Candy Meets… to interview musicians. In 2013, she was judged on season 5 of the Dutch version of the X Factor. Nougat Pop Saxophonist, Candy Dulfer: Husband & Kids.
Candy Dulfer Husband
Candy Dulfer is married to a husband named Bela Szénási. The couple were married from 2014 to 2016. Dulfer’s band also performed throughout the Netherlands, and in 1987 they opened two European concerts for Madonna. In 1993 she performed at Van Morrison’s A Night in San Francisco, and in 1995 at the World Liberty Concert with Alan Parsons and his band. In 2001, Dulfer collaborated with her father Hans Dulfer on her duet album, Dulfer Dulfer. She played the saxophone on the Prince’s Musicology Live 2004ever tour in 2004.
candy dulfer kids
The names of Candy Dulfer’s children are unknown. Moreover, it is not clear whether she has any children of her own. It’s likely that she would prefer to keep her private life in her media, as she has never spoken publicly about her private life. Nevertheless, she is a successful musician and has many fans around the world. The net worth of Candy Dulfer in 2019 is estimated at around $5 million.
Candy Dulfer’s height and weight
How tall is Candy Dulfer? She is 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs about 61 kg. Moreover, she is slim in her body type and her height is 36-27-40 inches. She has dark brown eyes and blonde hair.
Read more: Marie Ulven Ringheim (singer) Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Weight
Candy Dulfer Profile
|real name||Candy Dulfer|
|age||52 years old (as of 2022)|
|birthday||September 19, 1969|
|key||5 feet 7 inches|
|bra cup size||34BB|
|net worth||2 million dollars|
Candy Dulfer Facts
- Dulfer is a self-taught musician. The exception is that he took several classes in a concert band and spent several months training in music.
- By 2010, Dulfer played the alto saxophone made by Selmer, which can be seen in most of her early photos.
- She became a supporter of the Dutch Free Wind Saxophone, created by Friso Heidinga, who started making saxophones in Amsterdam in 2009.
- In 2007, Dulfer appeared on the Dutch television program Candy Meets…
- She met Sheila E., Maceo Parker, Hans Dulfer, Van Morrison, Dave Stewart and Mavis Staples in the series.
Read more: Younghoon Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Weight