Paul Pelosi is an American businessman married to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. He was also the owner of the Sacramento Mountain Lions of the United Football League. He and his wife also have a personal fortune of approximately $114 million. He also owns and operates Financial Leasing Services, Inc., a San Francisco-based real estate and venture capital investment and consulting firm.
Paul Pelosi wife
Paul Pelosi married his wife, Nancy Pelosi, who became the 52nd Speaker of the US House of Representatives in 2007. The couple has a daughter named Jacqueline Pelosi.
Paul Pelosi Education
- Paul Pelosi is a St. I attended Ignatius High School and graduated from Malvern Preparatory School in Pennsylvania.
- He holds a BS in Diplomacy from Georgetown University.
- He also holds an MBA from New York University’s Stern School of Business.
- Since 2009, he has served as Chairman of the Georgetown Foreign Affairs Board.
Read more: Tatiana Zappardin Biography
Paul Pelosi Wiki, biography
|real name||Paul Francis Pelosi|
|age||82 years old as of 2022|
|net worth||$114 million|
|birthday||April 15, 1940|
|place of birth||San Francisco, California, U.S.|
|key (approximately)||Feet inches: 5′ 10″
|weight (approximately)||kilograms – 70 kg
Pounds – 132 Pounds
|body measurements||Approx. 44-28-19 inches|
|forearm size||19 inches|
|Shoe size||17 (USA)|
|eye color||dark brown|
|hair color||blond hair|
|wife’s name||Nancy Pelosi|
|children?||5, including Christine and Alexandra|
|family members||Father: name unknown
|Education||Georgetown University (BS)
New York University (MBA)
|brother name||Ron Pelosi|
Paul Pelosi height and weight
How tall is Paul Pelosi? He is 5 feet 10 inches or 1.80 meters or 180 cm. His weight is about 70 kg. He has dark brown eyes and blonde hair.
Paul Pelosi career
Paul Pelosi founded and runs a venture capital firm, Financial Leasing Services, Inc. He previously invested in the Oakland Invaders of the American Football League. What’s more, in 2019 he bought the United Football League franchise, the California Redwoods, for $12 million. In June 2021, his stock trading success was noted.
Paul Pelosi Quiz
- Paul Pelosi was arrested for drunk driving in Napa County in 2022.
- His older brother died in an accident. Pelosi was later acquitted of a misdemeanor manslaughter charge.
Read more: Mascha Vang Biography