Sarah Anne Staples was the younger sister of British Olympic gold medalist and Anne’s first husband, the Royal Princess Royal, Mark Phillips. Her couple have two children. He is a renowned event participant and course designer who has guided many future champions. He is still active in the British equestrian world as a notable event course creator and writer for Horse & Hound magazine. Sarah Anne Staples (Sister of Mark Phillips) Biography, Wiki, Age, Siblings, Facts.
Sarah Ann Staples Death
Sarah Staples died at the age of 63. She died suddenly, a friend of her family said. “very sad.” Sarah was the only daughter of Zara’s father, Captain Mark Phillip. Phillips divorced in 1992 when Zara was 10 and her brother Peter was 14. She has always been very careful about royal relations.
Sarah is also the only sister of Zara’s father, Captain Mark Phillips (left, with Zara at the 2012 Olympics), and divorced Princess Anne in 1992 when Zara was 10 and her brother Peter was 14.
Read more: David Ledecky, Katie Ledecky Who is your father?
Sarah Anne Staples Wiki, biography
|Sarah and Staples||Wiki/Biography|
|real name||Sarah and Staples|
|age||63 years old (dead)|
|net worth||doesn’t exist|
|famous||Marc Phillips’ sister|
|place of birth||USA|
|key (approximately)||Feet inches: 5′ 7″
|weight (approximately)||kilograms – 55 kg
Pounds – 124 Pounds
|body measurements||About 34-28-40 inches|
|bra cup size||34C|
|Shoe size||5.5 (United States)|
|eye color||dark brown|
|hair color||blond hair|
Sarah Ann Staples Age
How old was Sarah Ann Staples when she died? Her exact date of birth is not known. At the time of her death, she was 63 years old. He holds British nationality and belongs to a mixed ethnicity.
Sarah Ann Staples Facts
- Sarah Anne Staples’ older brother, Mark Phillips, was born on September 22, 1948. He is the son of Major Peter William Garside Phillips, MC (1920–1998).
- Phillips was educated at Stouts Hill Preparatory School near Uley, Gloucestershire, then at Marlborough College and then at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst.
- Phillips designed the cross-country arena for the Red Hills Horse Trials in 1998.
- Phillips married Sandy Pflueger, a US Olympic dressager in 1997.
- The settlement he received for his divorce from Princess Anne was described as “ruthless”, valued at around $3 million.
- Phillips’ personal wealth is estimated at around £15-20 million.
Read more: Meet Peter Edward Moss, Kate Moss’s supportive father.