|birthday||February 22, 1995|
|age||27 years old|
|place of birth||USA|
SeeReax has an estimated net worth of $400,000. Read how he calculated his net worth, YouTube earnings and other sources of income.
SeeReax is an American YouTuber best known for uploading Dragon Ball Z commentary, pranks, and gameplay to his channel SeeReax. SeeReax started the channel on November 20, 2012. Since then, he has gained over 728,000 subscribers. Also, his channel has garnered over 200 million views in total. Besides YouTube, he has a lot of fans on other social media platforms. Also, as of this writing, he has over 44,000 Instagram followers.
How does SeeReax monetize YouTube?
Before making any calculations we name that bona fide The calculations given below are from the early days of SeeReax’s YouTube career. Estimates are based on concrete facts and figures gathered directly from SeeReax’s YouTube details, not false guesses. Now let’s take you on a journey full of numbers and ultimately tell you about SeeReax’s YouTube revenue.
Now let’s start with facts and figures. At the time of writing this article, SeeReax has exactly 728,000 subscribers. SeeReax has consistently uploaded over 1,132 videos to its YouTube wardrobe. The video has garnered over 25,333,336 views so far.
waitNow, below are some important pieces of information you must know to understand SeeReax’s YouTube earnings estimates and what the results mean.
First, YouTube pays YouTube users by showing ads while viewers watch your video. Remember those annoying ads popping all over your face?
(Image source: parqamarketing.com)
Yes, that is their main source of income and income. Advertisers pay an average of $2-5 for every 1000 views, depending on a variety of factors, including device, location, ad type, and user engagement. YouTube is now cutting 45% of its total ad revenue.
For example, if an advertiser pays an average CPM of $5 (cost per 1,000 views), the YouTuber gets 55% of $5 = $2.75 and the remaining $2.25 goes to Google (45%). We hope this clears up the general concepts of the YouTube monetization system.
What is SeeReax Revenue on YouTube?
FinallyLet me know what you were waiting for.
As mentioned above, the total number of video views from the beginning was 200,533,336. So now if you divide that by 1000, the total number of hits for 1000 is 200534.
Now, taking an average of $3 per 1,000 views, your total YouTube income is $601,602.
Also read: Net Worth of the Ace Family
wait? Are there no taxes for YouTubers?
What governments leave people with income regardless of origin? – Big NO. In general, YouTubers fall into the category of self-employed people.
According to medium.comYouTubers are self-employed and fall into the category of a 20% tax rate.
So, subtracting 20% from the above result, SeeReax’s estimated YouTube earnings are $481,282.
support: Since SeeReax has over 44k followers on their Instagram account, advertisers pay a certain amount for their posts. Considering SeeReax’s 15 most recent posts, the average follower engagement rate for each post is 15.55%.
So, the average estimate of the amount SeeReax charges for sponsorship is $233.25 – $388.75.
When you add up all the facts and figures above, along with his YouTube income and other sources of income, his net worth is $400,000.