Rapper Travis Scott has reached an agreement with the family of the victims of Astroworld to keep the lawsuit private. The 31-year-old rapper was making headlines for his concerts at the Astroworld Festival in his hometown of Houston, Texas, in November 2021, when the crowd overwhelmed the crowd, killing 10 people on stage. Travis Scott and Live Nation have reached an agreement regarding the death of Axel Acosta, the ‘beloved son’ of the Acosta family, who died at the age of 21. Lawyer Tony Buzzby did not disclose the terms of the reconciliation on Instagram, but said, “The Buzzbee law firm has announced that the case brought by the Axel Acosta family against Travis Scott, Live Country, and others involved in AstroWorld’s misfortunes has been resolved.
Family of Astroworld Victims Resolved Lawsuit Against Travis Scott and More pic.twitter.com/e1iNRv0obw
— The New York Post (@nypost) October 20, 2022
Terms are categorized. Victim Axel Acosta was his beloved child, brother and sister and student. He cared for and worshiped. He misses him immensely. Let his family pray. The lawsuit alleges that Travis Scott’s fans showed up on the show simply for fun, and that no family member had ever been warned that friends and family were in danger. They added that the performers have a ‘history’ of inciting violence through their verses and empowering fans to compete for security breaches as they rush to the front of the stage.
Astroworld Victim’s Family Settles Lawsuit Against Rapper Travis Scott and Promoter Live Nation
Axel Acosta’s family, one of the individuals who died in a crowd surge at last year’s Astroworld live performance, settled their claim against Live Nation with Travis Scott. Axel Acosta’s family lawyer Tony Buzbee said in a statement Thursday that a confidentiality agreement had been reached. Victim Axel Acosta was a beloved child, brother and sister, and a student, Tony Buzbee said. He was thoughtful and loving. He was very much missed. Let his family pray. The suit was filed by Tony Buzbee in November 2021 and sought damages of more than $750 million on behalf of 125 victims, including Axel Acosta. A 21-year-old boy was said to have been ‘squashed’ by a horde of approximately 50,000 people pushed onto the stage during a festival in Houston, Texas, on November 5, 2021. Axel Acosta suffered a heart attack before being stepped on by the group and the music continued for ‘almost 40 minutes’ while Axel Acosta was lying on the floor. The coroner concluded that the cause of Axel Acosta’s death was compression asphyxiation.
Ten people have died in the crowd, including a 9-year-old child, and more than 2,000 are known to require clinical treatment. That evening the casualties went to Astro World for entertainment, the lawsuit said. They and their families have never been warned that they are entering an incredibly dangerous situation. The Goosebumps hitmaker has not yet faced a variety of allegations regarding the episode in which thousands were injured, and he did, although he was described as not involved in a conversation involving an settlement with the Acosta family. ‘I lost my family’ because of death. He said, “After a day, the fans are like family, so it seems like something has been lost recently. You truly do these shows so that individuals have the best insight. Worse, if you try to simplify things to feel that this has happened… you simply fold everything.