What happened to Chrissy Powell? Missing woman found dead in car

According to police records, Chris Powell was found dead in a car in San Antonio on Saturday, July 23, 2022. Her body was found more than two weeks after she disappeared on her way to work.

The mother of two children is said to have left the San Antonio home in a hurry on July 5 because she was late for work. She did not arrive at her office, which is 15 minutes from her home. The next day, her mother filed a missing person report. Powell had left her cell phone at home, so no one could contact her.

At around 6:45 p.m. on Saturday, the body of the 39-year-old was found in the passenger seat of her 2020 Nissan Rogue vehicle.

Security officers found her vehicle in the San Antonio Huebner Oka Center parking lot. He said the car was there for about a week. He didn’t notice anything strange until the car’s windows had a “disgusting smell” while they were drying out.

According to police, Powell’s handbag and identification documents were all in her possession. There was no visible evidence of external damage to Christina Powell’s body, according to the San Antonio Police Department. The Bexar County coroner is conducting an autopsy to confirm the cause of Christina Powell’s death.

Chrissy Powell: Who was she? Friends and relatives of a Texas mother were devastated by her mysterious death.

The eldest son and mother of 39-year-old paralegal Christina Powell lives in Texas. She was hired by the San Antonio law firm Sanchez and Wilson. On June 27, Powell began working there on a temporary basis. But a few days later he got an offer for a full-time position.

According to Mark Sanchez, Sanchez and Wilson’s managing partner, Powell “worked hard on time”. Add him:

During that brief period, she said, “I didn’t go to work in any role other than I wanted to work and I was preparing for it.”

Powell’s mother saw her as a devoted parent who did not deliberately abandon their children at the same time. She was considered a kind and intelligent woman by her friends and family.

In her last conversation with her daughter, Mobley mentioned:

“We didn’t have a long discussion. It basically said, “Good morning.” She told me it was late. Then she advised her to be careful when she went to work. I’m sure she would have also said “I love you” to her.

It is also important to point out that despite a tense relationship between Powell and her ex-boyfriend, the father of the child, the police did not consider him an interested person.

One of Christina Powell’s colleagues decided to visit her Red Hill Place residence on July 5th after she failed to arrive for that day. However, as her colleagues discovered, it turns out that Christina actually left the house with the intention of going to work.

Powell’s death is the subject of an ongoing investigation.

Leave a Comment