Ysaora Thibus is a famous French Olympic athlete known as a right-handed foil fencer. She won the 2022 World Championships. She is famous for being a three-time Olympic athlete. Additionally, she won a silver medalist at the 2021 Team Olympics. In 2021 Ysaora won the Olympic Games in the 2nd place team women’s foil in Tokyo, Japan. Also, she earned 8 or more. world champion ship medal. more than 10 European Championship In 2019 Ysaora won.
In addition to this, he is famous for more than 5 wins. grand prix medal. she won 10 or more World Cup medal. Ysaora also shares content related to her medals, Olympics, sports, cycling, beautiful photos, lifestyle, travel, vlogs and other interesting ranges, gaining a huge fan base on various social sites under her own title, including Instagram and Twitter. I did.
Ysaora Thibus Wiki/Biography
Ysaora Thibus was born on 22 August 1991 into a stable French family in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe, France, and grew up in her hometown with family, friends and other relatives. She holds her French nationality. her nickname is Issaora. She is 31 years old as of 2022. Her zodiac sign is Leo. She was born into a wealthy and wealthy French family. Professionally, Ysaora is a renowned Olympic athlete who has won numerous medals and has amassed her huge fan base on various social sites under her own title.
|place of birth||Les Abymes, Guadeloupe, France|
|birthday||August 22, 1991|
Isara Tibus era
According to her date of birth, Ysaora Thibus is 31 years old as of 2022. She was born on August 22, 1991 in Les Abime, Guadeloupe, France. So Ysora celebrates her own birthday every year on August 22nd with her family, her friends and other relatives. her constellation is Leo.
Ysaora Thibus height and weight
As for her appearance, Ysaora Thibus is approximately 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs approximately 56 kg. She is charming with beautiful dark eyes and Ysaora has long curly hair.
Ysaora Thibus Education and Degree
Speaking of Ysaora Thibus’s education, as a child she attended a private high school in her hometown, then went to college, where she received her bachelor’s degree in France.
Isara Tivers Career
She is a famous Olympic athlete known as a right-handed foil fencer. She won the 2022 World Championships. Ysaora is famous for being a three-time Olympic athlete. She also won the team Olympic silver medalist in 2021.
In 2012 she competed at the 2012 London Olympics and later Ysoara competed at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics. In addition to this, she is also known for participating in the 2021 Tokyo Olympics in 2021.
Don’t forget to read, Biography of Eric Wareheim
I started fencing in Guadeloupe when I was 7 years old. Later, Ysaora moved to France at the age of 17 and joined the French youth team at Aix-en-Provence a year later with the Paris senior training team.
She is known as the founder of the EssentiElle program for female athletes, which aims to amplify their voices in the athletics world. Besides, at the party she met an American foil fencer, Wraith Imboden After the Rio de Janeiro Olympics.
Isara Tivers Medal
In 2021, she won the Olympic Games in Tokyo, Japan in the team women’s foil, where Ysaora finished second.
world champion ship
- 2013: 2nd place in the women’s foil team in Budapest, Hungary
- 2014: The women’s foil team finished third in Kazan, Russia.
- 2015: 3rd place in the women’s foil team in Moscow, Russia
- 2016: 3rd place in the women’s foil team in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 2017: Women’s Foil Individual 3rd at Leipzig, Germany
- 2018: 2nd place in Women’s Foil Individual Competition in Wuxi, China
- 2019: The women’s foil team finished 3rd in Wuxi, China.
- 2020: Women’s Foil Individual 1st at Cairo, Egypt
- 2012: 2nd place at Tam Women’s Foil in Regnano, Italy
- 2013: 3rd place women’s foil individual individual at Zagreb, Croatia
- 2013: 2nd place in the women’s foil team in Zagreb, Croatia
- 2014: 3rd place in the women’s foil team in Strasbourg, France
- 2015: 3rd place in the women’s foil team at Montreux, Switzerland
- 2016: 3rd place in the women’s foil team in Torun, Poland
- 2017: Women’s Foil Individual 3rd Place in Tbilisi, Georgia
- 2018: 3rd place women’s foil team in Novi Sad, Serbia
- 2019: Women’s Foil Individual 3rd Place in Dusseldorf, Germany
- 2019: 2nd place in the women’s foil team in Dusseldorf, Germany
- 2015-03-13: Women’s Foil Individual 3rd Place in Havana, Cuba
- 2016-06-03: 3rd Women’s Foil Solo Exhibition in Shanghai, China
- 2017-05-19: 3rd Women’s Foil Solo Exhibition in Shanghai, China
- 2020-02-07: Women’s Foil Individual 1st Place in Turin, Italy
- March 26, 2021: Women’s Foil Individual 3rd Place in Doha, Qatar
- 2013-02-08: Women’s Foil Individual 3rd Place in Budapest, Hungary
- 2013-03-01: 3rd place in Women’s Foil Individual Competition in St. Petersburg, Russia
- 2014-05-02: 3rd Women’s Foil Solo Exhibition in Shanghai, China
- 2015-01-16: Women’s Foil Individual 3rd Place in Gdansk, Poland
- 2015-10-16: 1st place in Women’s Foil Individual Competition in Cancun, Mexico
- 2017-01-13: 1st place in Women’s Foil Individual Competition in Algiers, Algeria
- 2019-01-25: Women’s Foil Individual 3rd Place at Saint-Maur-des-Fossés, France
- 2019-05-03: 3rd Place Women’s Foil Individual Competition at Tauberbischofsheim, Germany
- 2019-11-22: 3rd place in Women’s Foil Individual Competition in Cairo, Egypt
- 2020-01-10: 3rd place in Women’s Foil Individual Competition in Katowice, Poland
Ysaora Thibus Family / Siblings / Parents
She was born on August 22, 1991 in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe, France to a stable French family and grew up in her hometown with family, friends and other relatives. Ysaora has a very close relationship with her family. Her father is rumored to be a businessman in her hometown.
Also, her mother takes care of her home. But unfortunately their names are not known. Besides, she may be a single child from her parents as there is no information about her siblings. She likes to spend time with her family.
That’s why Ysaora often plans trips with her family during her vacation. We are currently looking into data regarding her parents’ names, her siblings, her childhood and other relatives. However, we will notify you when we receive the data.
Ysaora Thibus Boyfriend / Husband / Relationship / Engagement
The beautiful influencer fell in love with an American left-handed foil fencer. Wraith Imboden for a long time. The two first met at a party after the Rio de Janeiro Olympics and became good friends in a short time.
Also, after a while, the two fell in love and started talking to each other. However, after the Tokyo Olympics, the couple decided to get married forever and got engaged, which took place in Pigalle, Paris.
According to sources, there is information that the two will soon announce a wedding date. Currently, the lovebirds are happy with each other and are peacefully enjoying a romantic life. The two often share cute photos on their respective social media.
Ysaora Thibus net worth
Ysaora Thibus’ net worth is approx. 1.2 million dollars USD. So far, she has not disclosed anything about her net worth or earnings. However, according to our research and data available on the Internet, Ysaora Thibus has a net worth of approximately $1.2 million. USD. Her main sources of income are famous Olympic athletes, prominent Instagram stars and other social influencers. Her career is active and her income will increase in the future.
|net worth||1.2 million dollars USD|
Also read your biography. Nora Villalobos, An American popular TikTok star, model, fitness model and social influencer, she rose to fame by sharing her gorgeous and beautiful photos and modeling content in her home country. She is also popular on the TikTok account, where she shares her comedy romance videos.
Ysaora Thibus Facts
- Ysaora Thibus is a prominent athlete.
- She has thousands of followers on Instagram.
- She looks so beautiful and charming.
- isaora engaged Wraith ImbodenAmerican left-handed foil fencer at Pigalle, Paris.
- She enjoys traveling.
- In 2021, she won the Olympic Games in Tokyo, Japan in the team women’s foil, where Ysaora finished second.
- Ysaora placed 2nd in the women’s team foil Olympics in Tokyo, Japan.
- she won 8 or more world champion ship medal.
- more than 10 European Championship In 2019 Ysaora won.
- Ysaora is known for over 5 wins. grand prix medal.
- she won 10 or more World Cup medal.
Ysaora Thibus Instagram and Twitter
Deciding to pursue a social life in addition to being an athlete, she began her journey by creating her own Instagram account, where she made her first debut photo on Instagram, which was loved and liked by fans. She also motivates her to share more posts.
Ysaora is best known for sharing posts about medals, Olympics, sports and cycling on her Instagram and Twitter accounts. She achieved over 36.3k followers with her own title. Isao Latibus Upload a beautiful, amazing and charming photo of her to your Instagram account.
Ysaora also shares content related to her lifestyle, travels, vlogs, family, boyfriends and other amazing ranges on her Instagram and Twitter accounts.
Ysaora Thibus Social Media
|favorite color||navy blue|
|favorite destination||Paris and Japan|
|favorite actor||Vincent Cassel|
|favorite actress||Catherine Deneuve|
|favorite sport||foil fencer|
|favorite athlete||Wraith Imboden|
- Does Ysaora Thibus drink alcohol?
- Does she know cooking?
- Does Ysaora Thibus go to the gym?
- does she smoke?
- Does she know how to drive?
- Does Ysaora Thibus swim?
- Is he a yoga practitioner?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the age of Ysaora Thibus?
Ysaora Thibus is 31 years old (as of 2022).
When is Ysaora Thibus’s birthday?
Ysaora Thibus’s birthday is August 22, 1991.
How tall is Ysaora Thibus?
Ysaora Thibus is 5 feet 9 inches tall.
Where did Ysaora Thibus come from?
Ysaora Thibus is from Les Abymes, Guadeloupe, France.