John Easterling, founder and president of The Amazon Hub Company, best known as the husband of musical actress Olivia Newton-John, who gained lasting fame for her lead role in the movie Greece, has died at the age of 73. her husband. Olivia Newton-John’s widower, John Easterling, said in a statement posted to her social media: “Mrs. Olivia Newton-John, 73, passed away peacefully this morning on her ranch in Southern California, surrounded by her family and friends. Please respect the privacy of her family during this very difficult time. Olivia has been a symbol of her triumph and hope as she has been with her on her journey to breast cancer for over 30 years. Her healing inspiration and pioneering experience in botanical medicine continues with the Olivia Newton-John Foundation Fund, which is dedicated to botanical medicine and cancer research.” Who is Olivia Newton-John’s husband, John Easterling?
Olivia Newton-John Early Life
When she was six, her family moved from Cambridge, England to Melbourne, Australia. But she remained true to her own legacy. Her father was an MI5 officer who worked on the Enigma project at Bletchley Park during World War II. Max Born is a Nobel Prize-winning physicist and great-grandfather who sought refuge from Germany to England before World War II.
Returning to England at the age of 14, Newton-John began her professional singing career in 1966, releasing her first single and debut album If Not For You on her return trip. The album’s popularity fell briefly following early acclaim for the album before Newton-John represented England in the 1974 Eurovision song contest. Long Live Love took fourth place behind Abba’s Waterloo. She sang and recorded country music for a while before being cast as Danny Zuko in Greece.
Olivia Newton-John’s husband: John Easterling
Olivia Newton-John is survived by husband John Easterling, who founded the Amazon Herb Company’s natural remedies business, and their daughter, Chloe Rose Lattanzi.
Read more: Who is Sean Lock’s wife, Anoushka Nara Giltsoff?
Olivia Newton-John dies at 73
- The news of Olivia Newton-John’s death was announced by her husband on Monday.
- The actress died in her home in Southern California, surrounded by her family.
- “Olivia has been a symbol of victory and hope for over 30 years,” said her husband, John Easterling.
- Newton-John rose to fame as the iconic Sandy in the 1978 film Grease.
- She is famous for overcoming a cancer diagnosis in 1992, but the disease relapsed in 2013 and again in 2017.
- In a 2020 interview, she said: ‘It’s been a part of my life for a long time,’ she said. I had a feeling something was wrong. I was worried about when I would come back, but I thought, ‘I’ll get over it again’.
Read more: Marcia Harvey (Ex-wife of Steve Harvey) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight
Where did Olivia Newton-John die?
The actress died this morning while sleeping surrounded by family and friends at her Southern California home. Her husband, John Easterling, posted the news on her Facebook page. ‘Olivia has been a symbol of victory and hope for her on her journey with breast cancer for over 30 years.